Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Tallinn, Estonia (April 8, 2020)
Event: As a result of public health measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Department of State has suspended domestic printing of all routine passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBA). Americans overseas may still apply for passports and CRBAs, however printing full-validity books will not occur until further notice.
The U.S. Embassy Tallinn can issue limited-validity passports for adults and minors with urgent travel needs. Emergency passports can later be converted to a full-validity passport without additional fees. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Estonia.
- Visit the Estonian Health Board’s English-language page.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
Assistance: U. S. Embassy Tallinn Kentmanni 20 15099 Tallinn Estonia +372 668 8100 After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +372 509 2129 https://ee.usembassy.gov/ State Department - Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444