Event: Additional Restrictions in Estonia Effective February 22, 2021
The U.S. Embassy Tallinn continues to monitor the rapidly changing conditions due to COVID-19 in Estonia and in other locations worldwide. The most current information regarding the impact of COVID-19 may be found at our COVID Information Page.
Effective Monday, February 22, 2021 the Estonian Government has implemented additional restrictions pertaining to schools, hobby education, sport trainings, and public events to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Please see the Estonian Government’s press release (in Estonian) and list ofFAQs (in English) for specifics.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Estonia.
- Visit the Estonian Health Board’s English-language page.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Consult the CDC’s list of travel restrictions to the U.S.
- U.S. Embassy Tallinn
+372 668 8100
- After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +372 509 2129
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Estonia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter