The Embassy of the United States of America in Tallinn, Estonia
is recruiting for the position of
Office Assistant/Receptionist is responsible for being the first point of contact for the Embassy by telephone. Provides general information. Keeps and reconciles telephone bills, updates lists and databases. Manages and orders office supplies. Performs other administrative duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- 1 year of clerical work experience is required;
- Must be skillful in MS Office programs – Excel, Word, PowerPoint (will be tested);
- Must be able to use Mac computers, iPads, iPhones etc;
- Fluent in Estonian and English. Limited working knowledge in Russian.
- Starting gross salary of 1100 EUR per month;
- 8 American holidays in addition to Estonian ones;
- Christmas bonus.
CV in English with cover letter should be sent to:
Closing date April 30, 2018
If you do not hear from us by May 21, 2018 you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.