The Embassy of the United States of America in Tallinn, Estonia is recruiting for the position of
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- One to two years prior experience in a field that uses observation skills and techniques. Military, police, security or related work experience desired.
- Fluent in Estonian.
Good working knowledge of spoken/written English.
Working knowledge of spoken Russian.
- This position requires spending long periods of time outside.
- Employee is required to drive a vehicle.
Valid, clean Estonian driver’s license with 2 years driving experience and minimum age of 25 are required.
- Minimum gross salary 1000 EUR/month;
- 40h workweek (in shifts);
- 8 American holidays in addition to Estonian holidays;
- Christmas bonus.
CV in English with cover letter should be sent to: HRTallinn@state.gov.
Closing date September 26, 2018
If you do not hear from us by October 31, 2018, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.