The U.S. Embassy Tallinn continues to monitor the rapidly changing conditions due to COVID-19 in Estonia and in other locations worldwide. The most current information regarding the impact of COVID-19 may be found at our COVID Information Page. Please be aware of additional closures of entertainment and recreational facilities in the regions of Ida-Virumaa (effective December 10) and Harjumaa (effective December 28).
Actions to Take:
· Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Estonia.
· Visit the Estonian Health Board’s English-language page.
· Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
· Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
· Consult the CDC’s list of travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Tallinn
+372 668 8100
· After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +372 509 2129
· State Department – Consular Affairs
· 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
· Estonia Country Information
· Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
· Follow us on Facebook and Twitter