Message to U.S. Citizens in Estonia (March 30, 2020)
The U.S. Embassy Tallinn is here to assist you during this challenging period, and we want to ensure all of your questions are addressed. To this end, we will be hosting a virtual question and answer session using Instagram and Facebook Stories centered on COVID-19, American Citizen Services, and travel information.
If you have any questions, large or small, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep your questions anonymous, of course, and can answer directly in an email any questions that are personal to your situation.
On Thursday, April 2, we will share the answers to your questions on Facebook and Instagram via Stories. Please visit and follow the U.S. Embassy’s Facebook Instagram, and Twitter. We also encourage you to visit our website with COVID-19 information relevant to Estonia, including flight options.
- The Estonian Health Board’s English-language page.
- The CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- The Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
Assistance: U.S. Embassy Tallinn Kentmanni 20 15099 Tallinn Estonia +372 668 8100 After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +372 509 2129 https://ee.usembassy.gov/ State Department - Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Estonia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.