To schedule an appointment for U.S. citizen services, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave laptop computers at home. There is very limited storage at the U.S. Embassy for small personal electronics and visitors are not allowed to enter with the following items:
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, laptops, IPods, IPads, internet-capable watches, USB sticks, cameras, video cameras, Transaction Authentication Number (TAN) generators or code keys
- Large shoulder bags/purses – only bags that can be carried by hand will be permitted
- Bags such as travel bags, backpacks, briefcases, suitcases, leather, cloth bags, and zip folders – you can only carry plastic bags containing application-related papers
- Food and liquid items
- Sealed envelopes or packages
- Cigarettes, cigars, match boxes, lighters
- Sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind
The Embassy’s Consular Section is located at Kentmanni 20 in Tallinn, only a short walk from Old Town.
For assistance with an emergency involving a U.S. citizen during office hours, please call +372 668 8100. If you need assistance after hours for an emergency involving a U.S. citizen, please call +372 509 2129. Please note that the second phone number is only staffed outside of the embassy’s normal office hours.
The Embassy is closed on U.S. federal holidays and certain Estonian holidays.