To schedule an appointment for U.S. citizen services, please write to email@example.com.
Please leave laptop computers at home. There is very limited storage at the U.S. Embassy for small personal electronics and visitors are not allowed to enter with the following items:
- Electronic devices such as mobile phones, laptops, IPods, IPads, internet-capable watches, USB sticks, cameras, video cameras, Transaction Authentication Number (TAN) generators or code keys
- Large shoulder bags/purses – only bags that can be carried by hand will be permitted
- Bags such as travel bags, backpacks, briefcases, suitcases, leather, cloth bags, and zip folders – you can only carry plastic bags containing application-related papers
- Food and liquid items
- Sealed envelopes or packages
- Cigarettes, cigars, match boxes, lighters
- Sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail files
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind
The Embassy’s Consular Section is located at Kentmanni 20 in Tallinn, only a short walk from Old Town.
For assistance with an emergency involving a U.S. citizen during office hours, please call +372 668 8100.
The Embassy is closed on U.S. federal holidays and certain Estonian holidays.